πŸ’‘ Suggestion | Extra Races?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I wanna suggest something for extra races in the future (I know for Beastman it's easy because you can add like every animal).

Humans:

• Asian: Chinese (monk) - Japanese (samurai/ninja)
    • African Indigenous tribes
    • Central America Indigenous tribes
    • Fae
    • Halfling
    • Giant
    • Dwarf
    • Elf

Beastman:

• Turtle-Kin
    • Serpent-Kin
      alt text
    • Crane-Kin
      alt text
    • Monkey-Kin

Deamon:

• Harpy
      alt text
    • Imp
    • Scheleton
    • "Death"
      alt text

If you like it and you wanna know more info we could talk about πŸ˜‰

Don't forget to leave a like to this thread. Thank you β™‘
    Greetings, Finland!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

The problem is we can add a lot of races ^^ (except for humans, they are just humans πŸ˜› ). For humans, the problem is : we are in Fractured, not in real world, so we can't make asians, africans or central americans, but we could invent some tribes or some specificities in the human genre ^^ For beastmen and demons, maybe a flying class could be interesting, like a harpy or a crane-kin πŸ™‚ it will make aoe on the ground inefficient against them (and I agree for the snake-kin, I love snake πŸ˜› ). Maybe they will add more races in the future, we'll see πŸ˜‰

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Well they could make more Planets in the future with more specific categories like:

PLANTS PLANET (with plants humanoid race)

• Mushroom-noid
      alt text
    • Bramble-noid
    • Oak-noid
    • Flower-noid

DRAKE PLANET (with drake humanoid race like fire/frost/jade/earth/wind etc. would be cool to keep the humanoid aspect and make different kind of skin style, like jade skin for healer or metal/earth for a tank and so on)
    alt text

AQUATIC PLANET (with fishy humanoid race)
    alt text

I could continue. They could really add everything. This is so cool

• TF#10 - CONSUL

So they must find something to explain the new planets ^^ Maybe universe expansion, who know s πŸ˜› (and I agree with drake, I love drakes too πŸ˜› )
    Or maybe it is a race who was created by an other. I don't know, for example, humans did some alchemy to create something who can protect them from demons, they created a new race, but they are not obedient to the humans, and try to find their place in a world they don't know

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Esher thank you tho, you can leave a like on my reply if you like 😁.

Anyway I could try to summon @Sunti. For sure he can tell us if we are going too deep, if we need to attach pic also or if we need to give a detailed description. It's not always easy to give constructive suggestion/feedback or let him understand exactly our ideas and what we imagine.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@finland I can try to do some draws, if needed ^^ I'm not a master in it, but I must practice ^^

• TF#10 - CONSUL

They have lots of work to do I doubt this is a priority hehehe. I could drow something too with my pencil. Anyway I tryed to summon Sunti so letz see what does he think about. Maybe he will tell us how to move. Like: yeah send us some pics or no we don t need but give us some kind of description πŸ˜‰

• TF#10 - CONSUL

After, if they wont adding a new race, we can develop our idea as they will never born ^^

• TF#10 - CONSUL

you can't put real life cultures into a fantasy game as human sub-races also undead has almost nothing to do with demons. putting halfling/halfelf kind of races into the human planet would be a better idea if anything.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Deity we are here to give suggestion. Some are good some not, someone likes all, someone few and someone none ;).. but for sure you can drop a list πŸ˜‰

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Frost You could join us and tell your wishes or if you like some of mine suggestion πŸ˜„

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@finland I donΒ΄t really think more sub-races are needed. The more the messier it gets. But the idea of new planets with new races, that I find interesting, later in game it would be nice to see that in-game ^^

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Dragon Kin

• Wyvern - DPS
    • Drake - Tank
    • Fae - Caster

Dragons are rarely used as playable characters as they make epic boss monsters. There have been a few, none that to me did them well enough to be of mention. The best part of working with a dragon would be seeing it mature. I am fairly sure seeing a party of dragons charging into the battle would get quite a bit of attention! There are quite a few different types of dragons as well and lore to work with. Dragon kin might be a good selling point.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Anyway I think that fae does not suit good for a drake race

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@finland Ah, that depend of our representation of a fae ^^ It could be a fae with scales and a head who looks like a drake head ^^

@Mazikar Your dragon-kin, will they have wings ? It could be interesting to have some winged races, it will change a lot compared with usual races ^^

• @finland said in Suggestion | Extra Races?:

@Esher thank you tho, you can leave a like on my reply if you like 😁.

Anyway I could try to summon @Sunti. For sure he can tell us if we are going too deep, if we need to attach pic also or if we need to give a detailed description. It's not always easy to give constructive suggestion/feedback or let him understand exactly our ideas and what we imagine.

Hey there!
    I think it's a bit early to talk about new species. The only thing I can tell you for now is that we already thought about a new race to be added later in the development, but every possible new race will be living on one of our three existing planet since they'll have really varied biomes, at least for now. Every other aspect of that matter will be discussed later during the development πŸ˜›

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@sunti Oh ! A summoned Sunti appeared ! Thanks for the info, we'll continue our speculations on wich new species you could create πŸ˜›

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Esher heheh I edited my post yesterday if you scroll up you can see some pic πŸ˜‰

@Sunti Thank you, I know that's early to talk about those kind of things but.. we have to talk about somenthing till the game comes πŸ˜‰

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@finland Yup, in fact πŸ˜„ (and I love your trimming of the shark πŸ˜› )

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

I second the Dragon Kin, although I am unsure if they should be in the demon or beast planets.

Also, there is no need to have multiple dragon races each specialized in a role. The game doesn't have classes and the skill system is not limited to races.

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured