Redeemed Demons - Angelic forms

• I have not seen any information to the angelic forms, so sorry if this is off the mark - and if you found some official information I would be glad if you provided the link.
    On the other hand I would like to add my idea to the table:
    Currently the demon forms are related to aspects: hellfire, shadow and blood. As such their angelic forms should be of purgefire (holy fire found in the purgatory), light, but the problem would come by the blood demons, as blood can be associated with both good and evil and as also in the description of the powers of blood demons - if they drink the blood of the pure, they gain powers.
    So I was thinking on changing the names of demons to those of sins and those of angels to the virtues.
    Making Hellfire Demon - Demon of Anger and their angelic form Angel of Patience;
    Shadow Demon - Demon of Sloth and Angel of Diligence
    Blood Demon - Demon of Lust and Angel of Chastity

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

There will be certain quests and objectives to fulfill to "redeem" yourself but i dont think there is news on what the character becomes.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

You have a bit of informations in this post, and an exemple of Angel (and Abomination) appearance in the Kickstarter (just need to scroll a bit). Prometheus answered at some questions here, but you can search the word "Angel" with the little magnifier at the top right 😉

• @esher said in Redeemed Demons - Angelic forms:

You have a bit of informations in this post, and an exemple of Angel (and Abomination) appearance in the Kickstarter (just need to scroll a bit). Prometheus answered at some questions here, but you can search the word "Angel" with the little magnifier at the top right 😉

I have already found these information. If you read the question it was regarding the angelic forms, i.e. how will they look and play around, what will be their names, etc. Currently there is not much information around, so I was trying my luck with whether there is something I missed - maybe some video or pictures, that are not easily findable via text search.
    But thanks anyway.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

My bad x) The only picture we have is on the Kickstarter ^^

• Figured so much, but wanted to ask nevertheless. Well I am pretty hyped about the whole Redemption so I am looking forward to any news.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

There will be no more information because there is no Redemption...You're a demon, you stay demon, rondjudju

Copyright © 2019 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured