Scared of all this hype, but also really hyped at the same time.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Just a disclaimer that I don't want to sound rude or anything like that in this post.

I've been reading the posts people are making and have noticed that quite a few of them are extremely hyped and so I am, I have high hopes for this game, but I've seen many people comparing aspects to some triple a games in a way that sounded that they will be disappointed if it doesn't do those things or even go above and beyond, and while it is great to have all this excitement and hype I'm just very aware that this isn't the biggest team of people making it. Don't get me wrong it's entirely possible that it will have all the aspects it's just no game is ever perfect and you shouldn't be expecting that.

Basically I'm scared that we will 'Bless' it , where people are expecting a masterpiece of a game, and if this game is "just" good or great, people will give up on it because they're expecting so much more.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If I can PvP with what I saw in the gameplay video and have +400 spells/skills to choose from, and I don't have to grind, then I will be really happy. That will be even more once I start:

• building guild settlement
    • invade other planets (evil demon here)
    • siege other guilds

Is that too much to ask for? I think not 😁

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured