another ultima-/albion online game?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

hey guys and girls,
    i played many years ultima online, eve online, albion online etc.
    will this game just be another part of games like the genre or more individuell and specific in his own way? - what you think...

i miss the old days, pve and pvp goes hand in hand to the end content and be still relevant in the late game...

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@bahzko I don't know what to think at this point. The design looks nice I just hope to not see something like Albion online and the other games you mentioned. I really hope for something different from a Gankbox (gank fest game) or an Open World Arena. Siege wars could be intresting I admit it and at the same time I hope that will offer also a space for pvers and care bears too. I'm anoyed by sandbox full loot that are just for pkers around. I want to see big numbers and lot's of people happy that enjoy the game. Not something like Albion where everyone was frustraded.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

thats true, i like the way the design goes on as same as the character creation. all over it shows a game wich have the best basics to grow up in the right direction for players from both aspect sides of the mmo genre (pve & pvp)

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I miss old days, hope this game bring me the same feeling but with new content

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured