the hand cart

• So... the hand cart, can we have the slots in that shifted to carry inventory items? It would give it a use.

• This is a really cool idea. It would be very useful moving large amounts of ingots/boards across the map.

I have a silverwood tree right outside my plot, so I actually use the hand cart daily. Unfortunately, I think that is the only useful scenario in its current state.

• @Xandrathii almost a year since you made this suggestion and it is still a good idea. I do not see any reason why they do not make that change to the hand cart.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

With the new cool down timer on dismount hand carts have a new possible use as you can transport goods in pvp trial areas and not risk the cool down affect.
    Yes this is very very niche and incredibly unlikely to be used and I would also like a way to carry heavy inventory items other than high strength and hauling potions but thought it was worth mentioning that in a possible future Tartarus pvp world the current hand carts may have their day.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured