FracturedBase.com

• Good Afternoon!

I created a webapp called FracturedBase (https://fracturedbase.com). Someone told me that I should post here on the forums for visibility. It has the following features:

Reagents:
    8a901136-9e95-4161-8103-12d907a47e34-image.png

• Search by Name
    • Search by Aspects
    • Dropped by and % chance of drop

Imbuing:
    e5e08a21-ac9b-4bb7-a15a-444ded3874b9-image.png

• Find by equipment type
    • Tier 2 Combinations
    • Tier 3 Combinations
    • Include and Exclude Items
    • Click the icons to exclude the items

Extractor:
    d578c30b-d496-43df-8bc4-876a017b7f76-image.png

• Extract selection
    • Oils that are needed
    • Include and Exclude items
    • Click the icons to exclude the items

I have been making updates as people have been giving me suggestions and feedback.

Feel free to join the discord (https://discord.gg/2EABwVKHmf) to let me know if you find any bugs or if you have suggestions.

Thank you for your continued support and feedback!

=Zyphen

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@ZyphenFracturedBase This is an amazing resource/tool! Thanks bro! Much gratitude for putting in the hard work and for sharing with the community!

• A bump and some updates!

a169f576-fc9a-4b92-b692-511304ff0ef3-image.png

aa6b0d28-397b-4d74-8101-0d7fbc05aa2c-image.png

• Fixed an issue with overlapping combinations. 1.9 million combinations between T2/T3 now.
    • Added ability to filter out strong reagents. Also when you switch imbuements it will keep whatever excluded / included items may exist on the selected imbuement.
    • Added an imbuing guide to get new players started.
    • Added ability to use a query string to share the imbuement you may be looking at: https://fracturedbase.com/imbuing?imbuement=abjurationProficiency

730b1bac-b735-4c62-bca9-7d570acd5c01-image.png

Join the discord if you find any issues.

And as always... Thank you for your continued support and feedback!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Amazing work bro!

• @Jacenson Thank you!

I also wanted to give it another bump and let everyone know that I am currently working on changes brought with End Game Changer. I should be ready to go live with these as soon as the patch is available.

What I have noticed so far is that the reagent aspects have not changed yet, so the combinations are still the same. I will be working on some bug fixes until the patch is released as there are constantly being changes done to the test client.

Saving combinations is coming along in the background, I have postponed the final development of this feature until after the release of the ECG patch. You will be able to save off the combinations you find in both the Imbuing the Extractor section. These will be available to view in a large list that you can then share between yourselves. More to come on this.

If you have any questions or feedback join the Discord (link on the website) and let me know!

As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback!

-Zyphen

• I recommend the site all the time.
    It is a necessary companion to the game.

• Bumping this for visibility.

I moved the entire stack of https://fracturedbase.com into its own server, this greatly increased the speed of the system.

Saving Combos has been added.
    500849b8-9d25-433d-be58-39dcbe2259ad-image.png

ef69d6b2-50d7-40c9-a288-f15d7a271282-image.png

Read the help available on the combos page to learn how to share keys between guildmates and friends.

Currently on the roadmap for FracturedBase.com:

• Full Item Search with drop rates, recipes, etc.
    • Interactive Maps - Ability to place pins for yourself or communally
    • Character Builder - Basics first. Hotbar / talent sharing coming up first.

If you have any questions or feedback join the Discord (link on the website) and let me know!

As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback!

-Zyphen

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@ZyphenFracturedBase Love the work... Thanks for doing it.

• I'm working on multiple things at the moment, here is one of them:

Preview:
    435afe36-4a9f-4115-b05e-2bc660132a82-brave_Oy98E3zhde.jpg

More to come on this.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured