[FRAC-1967] Craft all shows wrong quantity if no item can be crafted.
TheBodo last edited by Prometheus
When you do not have sufficent material to craft the selected product, the craft all button still shows (1) as quantity.
TheBodo last edited by TheBodo
I found another UI bug regarding this issue. You can produce a wrong number by doing the following:
- Go to a fireplace and choose "cooking / crafting" (not resting)
- Select the first entry in the left menu
- Click on a crafting item like "ashes"
- Click on the second entry in the left menu
- The whole ui swichtes to "roasted bear meat" but the number in the "craft all" segment stays the number of max ashes you could produce
- When you now click on craft all, it crafts the correct quantity
This only produce a wrong number for the first item in one of the lists