Feedback & Ideas

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

[Movement] - Both smooth and clunky depending completely on the terrain. I noticed certain rocks, hills and grass/bush textures were causing hiccups in the character movement while holding down left click.

[Snare Debuff] - Movement animation when slowed or snared needs to be adjusted into a walking animation.

[Monsters] - Monsters need to have collision detection, walking through each other and walls needs to be fixed. Monsters stacking on top of themselves allows even a dagger to have full AoE potential.

[Crafting] - Crafting is currently interesting but in its current design it creates some issues here is the list.

• No quantity crafting for bulk-crafting, it makes clicking repeatedly for plant-fiber conversions tedious.
      • Progression is very dependent upon obtaining a plot of land and building upon it, assuming players will not have access to other player's houses and their workbenches once permissions are in place this will be an issue for new players. Town hubs will need to have accessible crafting benches.
      • Equipment and Item Repairing, the lack of this when it comes to crafting really hinders the unique enchanting system that is currently introduced. (Sidenote - Melee players equipment gets destroyed extremely fast by monsters.)

[Character Creation] - Really great so far, more customization on appearance, and the introduction of custom backgrounds so that players can choose a list of starter abilities with preset starter equipment would be nice.

[Enchanting] - Great feature, needs the introduction of tooltips on various parts of the interface, like when the cursor goes over a rune, no name or anything is displayed. It is a complete guess/puzzle to work out what exactly is what in the enchanting menu.

[Stat/Character Sheet] - Needs more details, physical resists need to be displayed, Armor needs to be shown, Accuracy is also missing.

Game needs a tutorial or guide in the Book of Knowledge for common questions

Party System a must

[Endurance/Health Bug] - Not sure which is intended when a character is first made before he rests at a campfire he takes no health damage while regenerating endurance or healing his endurance. However, once you rest at a campfire, you take health damage every time you regenerate endurance. The difficulty of the game drastically changes based on which system of Health is intended.

[Monster Spawns] - Monsters respawning ontop of claimed land plots are a current problem in the current build, I lived with a dire-wolf attacking anyone that went near my house and its fireplace.

[Monster Heals] - Some monster heals are a little excessive, Goblin Enforcers are a great example, there is no animation, the monster goes from 20% health to full with no green text or anything, and it can happen multiple times. I am unsure of the reason for this.

• Progression is very dependent upon obtaining a plot of land and building upon it, assuming players will not have access to other player's houses and their workbenches once permissions are in place this will be an issue for new players. Town hubs will need to have accessible crafting benches.

The release will be very different from this alpha test. We will have quick travel (teleportation and mounts). Towns will have local chests and markets, and of course crafting facilities (you will probably have to pay a fee to the owner to use it).

enchanting

Until they implement the tooltips, there's a nice and handy guide on the forums. I can't find it rn, but here's a link to the spreasheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13771_4U2ndR7yOPvCg091V8mN7fs4m7-n08-DI1ykyM/

Goblin Enforcers <...> goes from 20% health to full with no green text or anything, and it can happen multiple times

I farmed goblins a bit and I never saw them healing more than once.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

The multiple heals of the Enforcer depends on how long you take to damage the mob. It has the big self heal ability that can be learned through knowledge.

• Nice ideas, i can also suggest:

[Map tools]

1. Search for free spots, just push the button and u got a marker on global map and arrow-dirrection on minimap, to the nearest spot.
    2. Coordinates search, insert coordinates and get a marker on global map where is it.

[Abilities]

• Recall or something like Heart Stone with big CD, but WE NEED IT, i dont want to wait till i die to come back to home.

All of this is easy to realise and we really need it.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured