Hello everyone! I would like to know about character creation . Will we be able yo create female characters? And how multifunctional and advanced character creation will be? Thank you!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Question:
    Hello everyone! I would like to know about character creation . Will we be able to create female characters? And how multifunctional and advanced character creation will be? Thank you!

I really like this game and I can say that according to the game video this is what I really was looking for, cuz I am really sensitive what I’m trying to get in so thank you for opportunity!
    What I like and many of my friends do is the very fixed and minimalistic power effects which i tried to find in many different games and i couldn’t. Cuz when you make it big and very visual it becomes a total mess when there are multiplayer fights. So please my advise as a I hope big fan of this game, keep that fixed high textured and minimalistic skill effects and never think that unnecessary fulled effects can make the game visuality better . It just ruins the game and makes it a total mess! Thank you I like what you made guys and i can’t help to play it!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@smtad

No gender lock right? That ruins alotta game.

Hi isaiah! Most (if not all) sub-races will have both male and female counterparts, although some might be implemented later on in the development cycle 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello SMTAD!

LG
    Mata

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@smtad welcome aboard new friend 🤗 It's a isometric game I doubt that there will be too much custumization.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured