|REQUISITOS DEL JUEGO|IDEAS|DUDAS|COMUNIDAD|IDIOMAS DEL JUEGO

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hola que tal, me gustaría mostrar a continuación una serie de ideas que tengo sobre el juego y su comunidad, ademas de algunas dudas que quisiera que aclararan.
    -Agregar un paquete de idiomas.
    No se si ya lo tengan contemplado. Esto tal vez sea complicado ya que se trata de traducir el juego a distintos lenguajes, pero ayudaría a expandir el alcance del juego a otras personas.
    -Mas concursos en la comunidad, muchos jugadores poro ejemplo se dedican al diseño artístico, esto podría ayudar a tomar ideas de otras personas para usarlas en el juego y así también recompensarlos.

Eh aqui una duda: ¿Que requisitos, tanto máximos como mínimos, exige el juego?
    -Un modo de interfaz sencilla, muchos jugadores experimentan los fps bajos, no tengo entendido si podremos bajar los gráficos, pero dar mas rendimiento al juego ayuda a muchos jugadores que poseen un ordenador de gama baja.

Tal vez sea algo sencillo lo que planteo, y tal vez ya hallan publicado algo similar, pero espero sus opiniones, gracias por leer.

Hello, so, I would like to show below a series of ideas that I have about the game and its community, in addition to some questions that I would like you to clarify.
    -Add a language pack.
    I do not know if you already have contemplated it. This may be complicated since it is about translating the game into different languages, but it would help to expand the reach of the game to other people.
    -Most contests in the community, many players for example are dedicated to the artistic design, this could help to take ideas from other people to use them in the game and thus also reward them.

Here is a question: What requirements, both maximum and minimum, does the game require?
    -A simple interface mode, many players experience low fps, I do not understand if we can download the graphics, but giving more performance to the game helps many players who own a low-end computer.

Maybe it's something simple what I propose, and maybe they have already published something similar, but I hope your opinions, thanks for reading.

Excuse me the bad translation...

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@pulpo said in |REQUISITOS DEL JUEGO|IDEAS|DUDAS|COMUNIDAD|IDIOMAS DEL JUEGO:

Add a language pack.

• I do not know if you already have contemplated it. This may be complicated since it is about translating the game into different languages, but it would help to expand the reach of the game to other people.

They have planned it but they will starat from countries with the highest language gap so I think Brazil and Russia. Spanish is palnned anyway 😉

• Most contests in the community, many players for example are dedicated to the artistic design, this could help to take ideas from other people to use them in the game and thus also reward them.

Good luck for this. Giving artistic feedbacks is the same than givin textual so both sides should be rewarded as the same.

Here is a question: What requirements, both maximum and minimum, does the game require?

• A simple interface mode, many players experience low fps, I do not understand if we can download the graphics, but giving more performance to the game helps many players who own a low-end computer.

quote from FAQs
    6. WILL I NEED A NASA COMPUTER TO PLAY FRACTURED?
    Definitely not! We’re working to keep Fractured available on mid-range computers and laptops as well, including those a few years old.

Try to run PoE the game will be moslty like that game so the requirements should be the same.

Excuse me the bad translation...

Your english is fine 😉

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@pulpo
    Buenas Pulpo! Una alegría ver a alguien por aquí español jeje..

Prácticamente Finland te ha respondido a todo en Inglés, tienen planeado meter los idiomas más usados y respecto a los requisitos, supongo que para un 2018 serán perfectos, veo más problemático la optimización del juego más que los requisitos que pida, confio en estos desarrolladores; se les ve muy centrados en su trabajo y con muchas ganas asi que espero que entre todos, los desarrolladores y la propia comunidad, podamos hacer un juegazo!

Un saludo.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured