So just why does plate suck now?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

The whole patch thing I get, etc...but honestly plate hugs balls. There is NO reason at all to use slayer when I've personally tested both Rogue and Hunter and they both outshine plate by a large mile. So, what is the point? It weighs a ton, it's worthless and what was the logic? Even better...how about trying this:

Put a piece of cloth on a table
    Put a piece of leather on a table
    Put a piece of steel on a table

Now, take out a nice dagger...stab each one. You tell me what happens when your dagger hits that steel. It's possible you only bruise a few knuckles and more likely that the grip slips, your hand flies off the dagger and you lose a couple of tendons in your hand/fingers.

• They nerfed plate based on a knee jerk reaction to a ton of players rushing knight armor because no one understood the meta yet.

Knight armor was trash before the nerf, it is even worse now. The only thing they did was piss everyone off who spent gold/time crafting up plate.

The reason plate sucks is because you can get huge penetration out of INT/DEX so youre eliminating your ability to use spells and a portion of your damage for nothing in return.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured