Death Bargain Bugged it seems

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So deaths bargain make you invunerable when hitting 0 hp for 20 seconds when it expires you die unless you kill somone in this time. This is how it suppose to work. Killing a creature or player removes the debuff which then heals them for X amount aka full HP
    however this isnt how it working atm and people seem to be abusing a bug, what happens if death bargain procs and 3 second later or so they full heal and they never die after 20 seconds like they hsould since they didnt kill somone.

The theory i have is that players are removing the debuff via some other skill and this tricks it to thinking they killed somone since the buff was removed which trigger the 2nd part that full heals them. Either way it a tad busted and needs to be fixed 😛

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Also Execute and power word kill should negate deaths bargain if it kills somone too i think it be nice little thing for those skill to counter deaths bargain

There are many counters to it. Namely, every form of dispel. If death bargain is dispelled, you die.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@spoletta said in Death Bargain Bugged it seems:

There are many counters to it. Namely, every form of dispel. If death bargain is dispelled, you die.

have you comfirmed that cause im pretty certain them cleansing the buff is what keeping them from dieing, dispelling it i would assume would do the same, Kinda wish dueling was in the game 😛

You can duel. Set neutral and have fun outside the city gates.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured