Known Bugs after the Patch b.0.1e

• Hello heroes, some errors have crept into the patch.
    Errors that have already been forwarded:

• Hardwood logs released into the free world (whether by chopping down a tree or taken from a cart) disappear immediately.
    • The bandits in the tutorial don't want to fight, move or take damage, which means that parts of the tutorial can no longer be completed.
    • The Poisoner talent does not work on bows.
    • Creatures suffer from a rare rigidity, rendering them immobile and unassailable.
    • Combat hotspots discovered before the patch will be hidden again after the patch and cannot be discovered again.
    • If you are encoumbered and then skill the "loading" ability, you will still have the encoumbered status even if you are no longer over the capacity.

If more errors occur as a result of the patch, you can write them here.
    I'll try to forward this as soon as possible and update this post here which has already been forwarded.

• Mobs in a large portion of the game cant take damage after some time

[

](link url)

This is Vale of Shadows

• Combat hotspots that show as an ? on the map are not changing when you pass through the hotspot nor does the tooltip update from undiscovered. I cannot tell if this is a bug in general or a bug for those that already cleared the hotspot prior to the update. In my case, I've cleared the hot spots.

• alt text

• @Pedobear A little bit more explanation would be nice.
    What did you do?
    How that happened?

• I got in after the update for 30 mins. I submitted a bug on this but now cant login, still getting this login failed 2 hours later.
    2282ba6e-444d-4d6e-8a79-289ccc880d6d-image.png

• @LordSkykal

i was overencumbered from taking stuff out of storage, then gone to the fireplace to get "Loading" skills up and it was stuck like this until i relogged.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured