So we were just introduced to "Karma", but what about "Fame" and "Infamy"

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I think threre sgould be a reputation system where certain actions you do people to hear about you and depending on if was good or bad begin to look up to you or fear you. This can maybe cause with a high enough reputation to attract npc followers that are devoted towards you, people sending bounty hunters after you, and the type of welcoming you get when entering certain cities (even if that mean letting you in out of fear). Your reputation would most likely correspond with your karma. What do you guys think?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Well, I bet you can get personal titles, as in other games and in this way you may brag about what you have done and achieve.

I cannot see a personal Fame/Infamy record - where and how it should be displayed? But this kind of idea would work great for Guilds.
    Guilds achieving a specific objects, spreading their fame - it would be a mutual target of all players belonging to that guild. In addition it would be easier to reward - for example the fame of the guild city, attraction of new merchants, etc.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured