First impressions

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

So just a few observations on the game. The tutorial is a little sparse. It took me a little bit to figure out that there were creatable tools in with the primitive weapons. Maybe add that to the tutorial. I found some issues with pathing. The farther away from an object or enemy I was the worse the path was that was taken. I also noticed a scarcity of stone. finding minable nodes that produced more than one block of stone was problematic. Especially, considering how much of it is needed to build up your city. Perhaps use more wood in the beginning and as the town levels up make upgrading it cost more stone. I enjoy the combat system. I do think it should be made a little clearer on how to earn gold. I like the rest and hunger systems. I like the fact that you have to do them. I am conflicted about having to go back to a city to regain your full health after you get knocked out. The "combat hot spots" are a little far from the starter town. All and all I enjoyed the six or seven hours I put in today. I enjoyed playing with my friends and working toward claiming our town. I look forward to continuing to test and grow our city and community.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I agree with you on the pathing issues, I found myself misdirected a few times when trying to ambush a mob.
    I do however think that having to go back to town for full HP is a good mechanic and it helps mitigate players from feeling it's okay to just keep getting KOd with little to no repercussions. That's just my view on it.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Bhan I agree with keeping people from feeling ok getting Ko'd over and over. My issue is more the distance to get to a fireplace and constantly getting ganked on my way back to get my health back. I would run till I got ko'd 2 or three times, because of the distance and time involved, then while trying to return to the spawn town get stunned by an enemy then swarmed by like 5 more and ko'd again. By the time I made it back I had literally had just over 100 max health left.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@MerrickMayfaire ah okay. I haven't ran into that issue so I can imagine it getting frustrating. I guess once we hit a later stage of testing and more cities are up and running, more inns will become more accessible. I rushed to my city and prioritized building the inn for that reason.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured