Game doesnt Load

• Hey guys im having a little problem after i press the play button on character's selection screen the loading screen freezes a little be and than back to menu with a Connection Loss message, i tryed a few couple times but still doesnt load anyway thanks for attention.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Sorry to hear this is happening to you too. This is a known bug. I have found that if I'm persistent, and keep exiting and trying again, the 'Loading World' hangup eventually becomes a 'disconnected from server' error back on the assets page, and once that happens, my next attempt almost always gets into the game.

Honestly, it's a hassle and I hope they'll deal with it soon. I only have an hour or so to play during a day, so if I spend half of that trying to get in, it doesn't leave much time to progress my little toon.
    <sigh>

But it's an alpha. Things are WAY better this time than last time, and the devs are doing lots of fixes every week so <crossing fingers> it's gonna get easier to enjoy as time goes on.

My motto: NEVERTHELESS, THEY PERSISTED!

• I understand and hope the devs fix the fatal glitchs the soon as possible, cant wait to play this game ^^ but it is in alpha yet and this kind of things are expected, anyway thanks for ur time to post here

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured