The Merchant Alliance

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

**Welcome to the Merchant Alliance!!!** 

We are going to form the biggest alliance of merchants/salesmen in the world. And by , form the big road of trade. If you like to collect wares and sell them , gather ressources and craft , then ''The Merchant Alliance'' is for you. We are also going to be as tight as a family. So you can always be with the ones you love.:family_mmbb:

Second , there will be auctions held by us , the merchants of the alliance in every city every 2-3 months. How bout that ? Errh , so merchants and people who like to join an alliance should apply to this right now ! No time to way , time is money , like we say...

WIll be waiting on your applies!!!! my thanks to you.

Kalimm Shar , the Merchant Alliance leader.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@kalimm , Plenty of spaces y'all !!!!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

JOIN US MERCHANTS AND CRAFTERS

Welcome to the Merchant Alliance!!!

We are going to form the biggest alliance of merchants/salesmen in the world. And by , form the big road of trade. If you like to collect wares and sell them , gather ressources and craft , then ''The Merchant Alliance'' is for you. We are also going to be as tight as a family. So you can always be with the ones you love.:family_mmbb:

Second , there will be auctions held by us , the merchants of the alliance in every city every 2-3 months. How bout that ? Errh , so merchants and people who like to join an alliance should apply to this right now ! No time to way , time is money , like we say...

WIll be waiting on your applies!!!! my thanks to you.

Kalimm Shar , the Merchant Alliance leader.

• Community Manager

Please do not make multiple threads for your guild. 😉

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Howdy, this is Antero from the Iron Dynasty,
    this alliance seems very interesting, I look forward to what will come of your guild and actions taken with other merchant guilds.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured