EliteCorp - English and Russian speaking guild.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hi - I'm the leader of the alphabetakeysmasters community, not hordes, but friendly community that wants to give the games a chance.

We are not limited to one language or nation, but the two main languages of communication are English and Russian in our community.

In this reality of fantazy setting we called EliteCorp, as some my old clans and guilds called.
    https://fracturedmmo.com/guild-profile/id/54/

A thousand years ago, when the sky was blue, and the green grass there was the kingdom in which representatives of all races lived in prosperity and were happy. In this country there was a single king who honestly and fairly ruled. But one day he was betrayed and killed. The adviser, who served the king for years, betrayed him, slaughtered the king while he slept. Having occupied the throne of the former king, the councilor did not rule for long. The kingdom was no longer the same and there were many dissatisfied with the rule of the tyrant. Over time, the kingdom, like the rest of the world, was involved in internecine wars, and later in general, divided into parts - on the basis of race: people, beasts and demons. Nobody ever decided to unite the world under one banner. But, as in those times, there were noblemen, masters, workers who wanted to change the world for the better, who considered themselves to be the elite of this world. If you consider yourself as such, - an elite, and not just a common man, join us! EliteCorp wait you!

Our discord link for newcomers - https://discord.gg/NTd4YdE

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hi.
    I used your referral from the message in the game "The Tale". Now i whant to create a profile and send you a request for accession.
    Decided to try this game because of linux platform support.

P.S.: where can I read about the differences between the races that are available when creating a profile?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Sad that guild is for human only. Can there be blood demons too?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@ketaetc dunno, only devs can answer

• Community Manager

@ketaetc The guild profiles don't support mixed race guilds. Ingame however, you will be able to join a mixed race guild assuming you all have the same allignment.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If the guild will be Evil Human you will allowed to join as Demon otherwise not

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@finland if will be true neutral can not?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

You must be evil to play with demon that's what we know, dunno if a demon can became neutral and join humans or became good and join beastmen. I think they are evil and will stay. But humans and beastmen can became evil i think, that way they can join demons

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

More logical will be if demons and beast become neutral for join human guild.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Well when you create a guild will take the alignment from the leader but theguild alignment will evolve during the game based on the guild action. If the guild starts as good but goes for pking the guild will became evil. Or I think that's how could work. Anyway this is not the right topic where talk about those things 😉

(@Specter)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured