[Alpha2.1.1c] Einhar's Bug Report #3
Einhar last edited by Prometheus
1.Character Bow-shooting problem 1
Step1: Start to shooting from bow in one direction, RMB is holded.
Step2: while RMB is holded, we should change the angle of shooting many times
Result: at some moment, the character stops shooting and the shooting animation goes in cycles.
2.Character Bow-shooting problem 2
Our character very often interrupts and misses one or two shots while shooting even in only 1 direction. That's very annoying and reducing bow's DPS.
3. Net_Trap Ability problems:
a. Net_Trap Missed
if we try to use net trap while shooting the Net may disappear without any effect
b. Net_Trap Mob Stuck
sometimes mobs get stuck or stop moving even when the effect of the trap is over
c. Net_Trap and the Giant Spider
looks like that Net trap dosn't affect to gian spider (mabye the effect does not appear immediately)btw i did't see any "resist" or "dodge"
d. Net_Trap working range
im not sure that is a bug, but its weird that character should automaticaly come closer due to the trap's work distance(it would be nice if you write about it in the description for the ability)
4. Poisoning_Strike incorrect poison effect replacing priority
- the problem with the "Simple poison" , this poison has a stronger effect than "Weak poison" but i can't replace "Weak poison" effect with "Simple poison", . Also a "Weak poison" replacing effect of "Simple poison". "Strong poison" work well
Simple poison <Weak poison < Strong poison
5.Totem of wildfire ability can be "discovered" as a monster
- After i destrode it i get notification like "You are just discovered the totem of wild fire" and no information in book of knowledge. Anyway, it's strange because a totem is a skill.
6.Totem of wildfire affect to poison
- yep it affecting to any poison from poisoning strike
7.Blinding strike dosn't applied silince effect on Goblin Shaman
i use it with axe on Goblin shaman, twice. The silence effect dosn't work because shaman still using of Firebolts and totems.
8. Armor's Evasion reducing parameter dosn't work
- Hits from wolf to my character in different armor:
50 hits 7 Dodges "Leather Armor" 270 Evasion
50 hits 6 Dodges "Without Armor" 270 Evasion
50 hits 6 Dodges "Hide Armor and Bear helm" 130 Evasion
bows, spears, daggers and a lot of mobs have pierce DMG, hide armor give us 155 pierce armor, but Leather Armor give us only 37 pierce armor in summ(16hrs of waiting CARL), and its totally dos't worth it to use.
9. Strange work of evasion mechanics:
My character have 270 evasion and a wolf have 240 accuracy
(I divide 50 hits wich my character get on 5 stages to show):
1 dodges for 10 hits
0 dodges for 10 hits
2 dodges for 10 hits (2 dodges one by one)
0 dodges for 10 hits
3 dodges for 10 hits (2 dodges through one at the beginning Of "10" and 1 in the end of "10")
I have 370 accuracy with the Stag helmet but Wolfs or Golin Trappers with its 370 and 375 evasion still dodges my hits
the average value is 5-10 dodges for each mob. How the heck is it even work?
Just think about TTK pls, its too much despite the fact that we never miss with bow.