Where is Fractured advertised?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

It is on most of the websites that do any sort of very early development tracking. It is also available to be found via the various social functions and all.

I do think that the amount of advertising is something they will eventually look at, but I also consider it very wise to avoid doing much paid advertising until at least close to beta release... if not full launch. So many games and developers have burnt themselves on early hype, without actually having figured out exactly what will be and what works, and the backlash is not something which is good for the game. So many games that are in the 3+ year range of development are constantly called out for release dates, or have people saying they will never release (which was always a common thing, but the time when things are revealed has kept getting earlier and earlier).

I'm certain that the team will be looking at more things for various gaming journalism, social media, and advertising to an extent when it is closer to ready.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@dattatreya np, you can post SS too to show it

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured