|| The Templars || Recruiting Now! || Chaotic Evil ||

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

alt text

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alt text
    First of all welcome to my thread, as you can see I am recruiting members to join The Templars. We will be a international, fun, semi-serious guild with friendly and helpful members. If you are interested in joining them please take a couple of minutes to read through this thread.

alt text
    Most are welcome to join although here are a few requirements we will need from you guys. We will need English speaking players that will be active and friendly and we are looking for chaotic evil players only. We will show no mercy to anyone in game. We are Evil. We are Chaotic. We are The Templars.

alt text
    We will care only for our guild, nothing else matters other than the health and reputation of our guild and players in it. Mature players only and as for "what the guildmaster says goes" f*** that. We will be a community ran guild meaning that the people in it as long as they show their worth they have as much right to anything within the guild as anyone else including the GM. If you see a lesser player trying to make good in the world of Fractured we will be the guild that stomps on his tiny ambitions and anyone else's who would cross our paths on their pathetic journey. We take no prisoners. We give no mercy. We will be the darkness that scourges the lands of Fractured!

alt text

• Betrayal to the guild or any of its members will be punished by a /gkick Look after your guildies!
    • Banter is allowed in the guild towards anyone it will be welcome, obviously within reason. Racism is not welcome.
    • If you are going on vacation or away in general for an extended period of time, let the guildies know so that you won't be kicked
    • If our guildies need help with pvp/ganked from another guild all who are able must go and help him. Remember our reputation will be our strongest weapon.
    • I can't stop you from breaking these rules so what will be will be, have fun at the end of the day it's a game and we are all here to get away from work/school ect. Don't take things too seriously

alt text

Hit me up on the thread if you want to join The Templars. Hopefully we will soon all be in game starting out as noobs and finishing as Templars.

Join Here

alt text

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured