FracturedBase.com

• I figured it was time to open another Topic:

https://fracturedbase.com/

Reagents page was converted to Items. All items in the client are now represented in this list. I also added Recipes!

Extracts from the Items page now link directly to the Aspects Extractor page for that extract.

Added Fortress Timers for all you out there looking for a fight at a certain time.

Updated to b2.0 for the new patch!

This updated shows the many new T3 imbuements on https://fracturedbase.com/imbuing

Feel free to reach out to me with any issues.

As always, thank you for your continued feedback and support!

• Quick update today:

Added divine reward drop rates and their loot tables to the Items page.

Enjoy!

• Maps with filtering are in!
    d7090d9c-5600-44e5-9d3e-429897a4f459-image.png
    b285779c-9b40-47e8-a2af-f5c1d182013b-image.png

Working on character builder!

ee8da9aa-42b6-4faf-8166-ccd9f3ac6c19-image.png
    439382ee-1859-4136-8c9d-e67d13d92873-image.png
    30b6aea6-62d3-4e12-a5a6-66a3cc9ce5e0-image.png

Join the FracturedBase discord for announcements. Share your feedback!

• Hello!

https://fracturedbase.com has been updated once again!

The new Character Builder is in:
    e0a09b28-f2a8-4e1a-969f-102d9ce3efbe-image.png

You can set up your Race, Stats, Abilities and Talents. Give your build a name and some notes and share your saved build with friends!

Gear, imbues, calculations, public builds coming soon.

Also, the interactive Map is coming along with lots more resource POIs being added every day:

Next up:

1. Select the material used in the recipe to see what total number of items are needed to make things. I think that an elaboration of this will require a "Recipes" page and the corresponding item will link to its appropriate recipe. I think it will be like a reverse of the items page where it will show the recipe, allow to change the materials of the recipe, then give counts and locations (planet / continent) for those items.

2. Filter by planet / continent on the imbuing and extractor page. This is something that just needs to be updated in the query that asks for the combinations. I will work on the logic to accomplish this.

3. Market. I have decided to start looking at the market information that can be gathered. Sell orders, buy orders, search by item, search by character id (the id on your login screen). This should allow us to see current market data (as historical is not provided, yet). We can gather average prices and such, if you have any suggestions on this one I'm all ears.

Join the FracturedBase discord for announcements. Share your feedback!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured