Did the March 16 update patch really work?

• This patch's fixes for world events don't seem to work, ghosts are still everywhere, they are congregating around the primal crystals and chest, which is a very tricky issue, I haven't experienced the game properly in a few days, including exploring the chest and picking up the primal crystals!

I'm hoping that the bigger patch coming next week will take advantage of multiple build and ability buffs, roll back damage to the amount of damage it had before the Endgame Changer Update, and increase the drop rate of Hallowed Rewards. By the way, Why Master Traznagor and Rutok the Wise no longer drop Legendary Divine Rewards

• @MichaelZhang said in Did the March 16 update patch really work?:

This patch's fixes for world events don't seem to work, ghosts are still everywhere, they are congregating around the primal crystals and chest, which is a very tricky issue, I haven't experienced the game properly in a few days, including exploring the chest and picking up the primal crystals!
    I'm hoping that the bigger patch coming next week will take advantage of multiple build and ability buffs, roll back damage to the amount of damage it had before the Endgame Changer Update, and increase the drop rate of Hallowed Rewards. By the way, Why Master Traznagor and Rutok the Wise no longer drop Legendary Divine Rewards

👍 👍 👍

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured