Current PVP mechanics counters

• There is a major issue with current PVP mechanics in the game and it's simply "No Counter" for these mechanics, for example:

• Reds dismounted on you with their abilites and he can simply dismount you without any counter that u can do.
    • Reds can spam poison, acid or whatever and use the dashes to just leave spaces between him and u and just spam his poison and u will die without even touch him or able to mount up again.
    • Reds can just steal wagons from players under protection!
    • Reds can perma invis on the roads killing u and go to their plots! (two issues, perma invis, plot protection).
    • Reds just roaming around mob camps killing anyone low in hp, also cause they can just dismount without ability cooldown.

You will simply say, oh you can just "fight" or have "Protection from poison, acid". Why the f i would fight with PVE Gear or not prepared for fight, or even if i'm prepared how can i deal with 2 or 3 players?

Game = Challenge that "you can" overcome, but current pvp state has no counters at all, in albion as example if anyone dismounted near u he can't use his abilites for 5 seconds, so u have a chance to counter that, etc..

Having no counter to these will turn the human world into ghost world or reds vs sherifs without any actions besides, which is way to wrong for the game cause any fights with +5 players for current game state should never be the major "world" content.

• I'll do my best to address each issue here.

• The counter to getting dismounted are - avoid main roads / dodge skill shots / it is intended to get dismounted and then fight back, the person attacking most likely just use a good number of spell that are now on cooldown so you have an advantage there. Also you could just go to Terra (furry world)
    • Run mobility on you skill bar you have access to the same ones he does use them to catch up or run away after dismounting. Alternatively you could go to Terra (furry world)
    • Not if you are attached to the wagon if you see a red then mount and claim your cart. You have protection your cart doesn't. There is also no cart stealing on Terra ( furry world)
    • O boy a 2 for one let's see
      1. invis can be hard countered buy a talent in the talent tree
      2. This is a bit of a repeat of the first suggestion but avoid main roads take dirt paths around plots cant use them if they aren't
        there
      3. In the furry world they cant attack you
    • This is a tough one but such is the risk of combat try to pull smaller pulls and manage you HP better have some mobility ready to get distance to allow some HP regen and skills to come off CD if one dismounts son you. There is a planet called Terra (furry world) where PVP does not exist.
      At this point you stop using the List dots so I will as well.
      For this one PvE gear aside from hunter has same relevant bonus and help in PvP just as much as PvE. You should also be PvE'ing in a group your self especially later game content in red hotspots and legends. Bring friends. If you don't want to try Terra ( furry world )
      I guess what im trying to get at if you dont like PVP there a whole ass world for you just go there and dont come back.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured