HUH!

• you say you will keep us updated on the hack, but you still haven't even started a tread on the forums about it yet, let alone "keep us updated"

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Hoser From Discord:
    Jacopo (Prometheus) — Today at 7:35 PM
    Hi @everyone, we can finally announce that the game will be back tomorrow at 12pm CET (6am EST) after a client and server patch. A full account of what happened today will be made available to everyone then in a blog post.

We are really sorry for being offline for so long. I know many of you had expected to play a lot today. Sunday is really the worst day for this to have happened.

Let me already thank you all for your support during this ordeal. The amount of supportive messages and displays of appreciation I've received from the community, ranging from guild masters speaking on behalf of groups to single players has been simply incredible. Hell, even people on r/MMORPG are extremely positive about the game when discussing this incident. This kind of support is exactly what we need to push on with optimism.

Enough for now since I've already received 10+ messages from you asking me to finish typing this post quickly. Back to the backend work.

Love you all ❤
    (but the hackers),
    Jacopo

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured