regarding naked reds or naked pvpers

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I feel like that for pvp, there should be a permanent debuff -50% damage if a player is missing the corresponding gear in the helmet, glove, body, boots slot. It doesn't make sense to see so many reds running around fighting naked. Perhaps this is something the dev should look into. Most of us are here in this game to play long term, hence the mechanics should be properly ironed out.

Making a permanent debuff for naked pvpers will also help in the mechanics when next time the "School of Martial Arts" is released by the dev. It is said in the wiki that users of Martial Arts have developed several techniques to strengthen their bodies, allowing them to compete with heavily armed (and armored) opponents. So this means that all the spells in Martial Arts are going to complement naked pvpers even more. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Let me copy and paste what is in the wiki here:----

The school of Martial Arts includes a set of fighting techniques typically adopted in unarmed combat.

Martial Arts abilities are close-combat, quick-blocking and counter-attack maneuvers that take advantage of the strength of the opponent to catch it off-guard and land critical hits. Most of the abilities in this group require a high degree of mobility from the fighter, which forces it to wear light to medium armor sets. To overcome this lack of protection, the users of Martial Arts have developed several techniques to strengthen their bodies, allowing them to compete with heavily armed (and armored) opponents.

The power of most abilities belonging to this school depends on the Dexterity and Strength of the fighter.

• Gosh, this reminds me of UO. 😊
    I'll be in Terra munching popcorn.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured