Let's talk about Aehern....

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hello Friends. To begin, Deorum Mortis started on Aehern day 1 of beta. Once we finally got Coal Harbour built, we began travelling to Myr. This is when we discovered what we were missing....
    Fast-forward to now...
    Aehern, the newest addition to Syndesia, has seen a nice update recently, with legends added, and work on the continent is expected to continue in coming patches. This is all well and good, but there are underlying issues that have not been addressed since beta began.

1. Targeting : Arrows and spells go crazy everywhere on the continent. Compared to Myr, where this does happen, but rarely
    2. Players and plots bugged: The once max level city of Coal Harbour has decayed today, due to the character that cares for it being unable to make food sacks. I have reached out for help, yet my cries have gone unanswered... So it goes...
      ------There are still players that can't make food at fires, or use crafting stations in territories they are a Trusted Citizen in.
    3. Terrain : still very much broken in the Volcano, Storm Ele island, and the Ice/ Jotuun area.

That is all I can really think of right now. Now we have had discussions about this. I am all for completing the continent, as it is quite a nice place, with interesting biomes and unique mobs. These underlying problems must be fixed first, or the issues will just compound and get worse. If you have any other issues to add, fill out a bug report first, then come here. Good Luck and Have fun Adventurers!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured