Mount , Wagon and Login in issues

• I was having issues dismounting from my horse and also trying to get hitched to my wagon. When I finally did I rode off for about 2 min then my cart disappeared. Also I was unable to dismount no matter what I tried . So I finally tried to log off and come back a little while later as I seen the ping kept hitting over 1000, but It will not let me back in as it says my character has not been booted from the server yet . I will try a few more times tonight because I wanted to finish at least all the pillars of my new home .

• @KingofKings said in Mount , Wagon and Login in issues:

I was having issues dismounting from my horse and also trying to get hitched to my wagon. When I finally did I rode off for about 2 min then my cart disappeared. Also I was unable to dismount no matter what I tried . So I finally tried to log off and come back a little while later as I seen the ping kept hitting over 1000, but It will not let me back in as it says my character has not been booted from the server yet . I will try a few more times tonight because I wanted to finish at least all the pillars of my new home

How to get a horse?

• This post is deleted!

• @CorvoBR You need to use a Animal Trap net which you craft . Hit the V button and look through the items its in there then equip it in a quick slot and go find a horse

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured