PvP Early Impressions
- Group fights are over way too fast and usually consist of who can CC lock the fastest (it doesn't even take skill to stack CC in this game because they last so long).
- Stun duration is far too long, but more specifically bash stuns considering the frequency they can occur.
- Whatever stat is supposed to grant you resilience to crowd control does not seem to do anything in pvp.
- Health seems to have no consequence in PvP. Once your endurance is zeroed you're basically dead.
- Melee ability design feels underwhelming and boring.