Dear Red Players

• Greetings:

I'm heading over to Aerhen for some good times which doesn't include getting murdered and having all my stuff taken. I don't blame you for misunderstanding, after all, it someone is in Aerhen it may appear they're interested in a bit of 'action'; hence, the need for this post. Clear communication is really the best approach.

If you're a red I'd appreciate it if you'd read this and sign it:

I, [insert name here], solemly pledge to not murder Wargfoot's character and take his stuff. Additionally, I pledge to leave him alone while he's farming, hunting, or standing around town running his mouth about nothing important. While I'm normally a cold blooded killer I do appreciate Wargfoot's right to exist and will honor this request for a 'safe space'.

Yours truly,
    [sign here]

Once the forms are submitted, I expect it to take 24-48hrs. to process.
    Thank you for making the Fractured Community great.

-Wargfoot (aka Tuck).

• I wanted to thank the community for the overwhelming response to my trail blazing offer.
    I've hired some support staff to help me work through some of the applications.

@Cowboys: While I appreciate the initiative of submitting one form for the entire guild, I'm afraid regulations require each member to submit a statement of peace. Additionally, just to be clear - I didn't call for your unconditional surrender - so I must reject your plea - this is only a request to acknowledge my right to exist in Aerhen and to not attack me. You may continue to hunt new players at the goblins.

• Greetings:

I'm not sure if it is a bug on my end, or on ya'lls end, but several of the forms submitted seem to have important information replaced by *********.

An example:

*I pledge to shove your offer of peace up your *****. Once there I'll take my ****** and ***** your ******. Hope too see your ****** ******, ****** in game.

I'll see if I can get the team to troubleshoot this distressing issue.
    Please be patient.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured