Sounds good plan ma dude. Just do it.
Posts made by OwlsaneGaming
RE: Unity has blocked SpatialOS - What's up and what it means for us
If anyone can do a recap of the effective information we have
We don't have much effective informations.
We just have tons of speculations.
To summarize the case:
- Unity revoked licenses of Improbable/SpatialOS
- Improbable informed their customers in public about it and wrote an emotional statement
- Unity got a mass of WHY? from their customers (Unity Develeoper) and the please to give a statement to clear the TOS
- Unity made an Reactive (emotional) Statement in public, where they said things about Improbable and stated that actual Unity Developements are not affected and they can use still SpatialOS for their projects.
- User/Developer got splitted into Pro Improbable or Pro Unity with all the mess of speculations we have now
- Improbable reacted with another Statement when Unreal stepped into the ring
- Improbable made a final (emotional) Statement in Reaction of the Reaction of Unity, where clear statement is about that they will not be able to support and develope Unity integration in SpatialOS, so that Customers are infact affected.
- Unity just pleased their customers to be patient in their forum, because they work on more clear TOS
- While all these i am sure Improbable and Unity are in negotiation how and if it will run in future.
Here we are.
We know nothing.
I summarized you summarize in one pic
RE: Game controller stuff
What can I say, I like lounging away on my couch
That's one of the reasons to have an alternative option, it's when you chill doing your stuff.
Also game controller people tend to stick on this option whatever it's friendly or not due to them adapted on thoses inconfort and managin a way to be efficient on a setup. It's like playing smash bros ultimate with switch controllers when gamecube controller is way more efficient but you adapted and still play as good as a gamecube controller.
Anyway, first we need to see how game mechanics works and how mouse+keyboard setup is managed. Then ill try + find good setup for game controller if it's worth it.
RE: Game controller stuff
I'll still see during alpha the viability of playing with controllers. It much depends of settings and stuffs.
And yeah he said that controllers might get a disavantage but that's only speech cuz clearly i've seen some games that is viable to play with controllers withtout disavantage. Also putting this possibility for casual players is still worth imo.
Game controller stuff
Ya hello everybody,
Is there any info on the game be playable with a controller and not only mouse+keyboard?
I ask this question because i do believe this game has potential to be played with a controller (with what i've seen with gameplay footage) as it share some similarities with a game i've played a while ago (Tree of Savior for thoses who know this game).
I'll see during alpha if controllers is worth using as a way of playing the game.
Tbh i don't think a slavery system can work. As someone said it before, players can simply just change char.
Slaving pnj can work but i whould rather put a pnj hiring/workers that allows you with some item or monney as a fee launch them for activites and give you the loot they got. An example whould be the workers in albion online, i felt it was a very cool feat.