Nice Feedback, i am sure Prometheus will appreciate it
Some hints to your Buglist:
@lonig said in First night feedback (~3-4 hours playtime):
- Interface: Cannot hotkey weapons/tools?
There is TAB for switching weapons/tool.
But you don't need to equip Tools, they are used automatically, if you want to chop down a Tree or Hit a Stone Boulder.
- Interface: Small stone disappeared every time I picked another up. Only had 1 in the inventory after picking up 4. (had done no other actions, besides pick up 4 in a row)
Did you hit Enter for chatting?
If yes, then the Inventory disappearing happens.
Not always and not always the same slots.
However, if this caused your disappearing stones, then it is a known one
------- I noticed toward the end of the night there is a % weigh in the inventory. I may have been over that, I don't know. But a notification should be added if that was it.
There will be a Debuff Icon right under your status bar, if you are heavily encumbered.
- Interface: A couple times the hitbox for looting things (wolf once, a plant another) was off be a decent amount. had to move the cursor around until it changed. eventually was able to find the sweet spot and loot though.
Mostly at their feets
If i remember, i was writing a bug report about a while ago.
- Crafting: Grilled pumpkin was not able to be made, even with 2 pumpkins in inventory. Said I had 0/1 pumpkins.
Yes, happened to me too, should be later in list of known bugs, i hope.
- Interface: Tooltips on hotbar abilities. (sometimes only show as a blank tooltip, other times shows correct info)
Many Descriptions of Skills and Items and Crafts are not made yet.
That will surely follow in future.
- Equipment: Ran out of arrows while fighting, but had more in inventory of another type. Could not equip the other type. (no error, just would show a quick flash of equip then unequip instantly)
It is a known bug too.