Short feedback

• Ok, i think i play enought to draw some conclusions from my short game expirience:

• First point: i was a little bit dissapointed with TTK(time to kill) for mobs while i using melee weapon. I noticed that the evasion mechanics work weird, because...rly, 17-20 strikes(5-10 dodges) to each simple wolf or Goblin before i kill it? Even if my accuracy rating is 370(equal to evasion rating of this mobs)?
      I have 270 Evasion rating, and wolf have 240 accuracy rating, so why i dodge only 5-6 times from 50 wolf's hits ???
      Is that just annoying.
      The best part is that a lot of mobs have Evasion rating near or more than 300. I rly want to play like a brutal barbarian before, but ...better to get a bow because i never miss with shots, and i also use the poison because it can't miss too.

• Second point: many spells wich i found require to use 1-H weapon or unarmed, and i can understand it, but why do we also must use only Cloth armor? Due that the Mage Armor isn't work right this moment and we can't make advanced cloth armor... the mages is a little bit suck, arent it?

PS: and again, im sorry for my English

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

To your second point, you can get the leather armor (not the hide one), you can cast with that

• @Shivashanti

Wait but isn't the leather armor belongs to the medium armor class?

atm the leather armor is more like a better cloth armor, but it will change in the future

@Einhar

I agree, there's too much RNG in combat. Based on what I'd previously read of the developers' philosophy, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case, but ah well. 😞

• @Einhar said in Short feedback:

@Shivashanti

Wait but isn't the leather armor belongs to the medium armor class?

In most Games Leather is in the light Category with Cloth/Padded. Hard Leather or Hide is usually in the medium armor category.

I assume it will be something like this:

Armour = Type
    Padded = light
    Leather = light
    Studded = light
    Hide = medium
    Scale = Medium
    Chain = Medium
    Splint Mail = Heavy
    Half Plate = Heavy
    Full Plate = Heavy

• @Roccandil

Well, "save-throw" In the description of abilities is soudns quite definitely. Becomes obvious that the game will have exactly RNG combat. Doubtful decision and "back to the past". Perhaps the developers felt that they could not implement the action combat:(

@Tero-Kaze

In most Games Leather is in the light Category with Cloth/Padded.

Not in the most... otherwise we wouldn't see so many magicians in a rags. Anyway now i know, thx:)

• @Einhar said in Short feedback:

Not in the most... otherwise we wouldn't see so many magicians in a rags. Anyway now i know, thx:)

The Mage is in rags since it is the starter armor, in this game. Leather is the only Advanced armor that can be produce since blacksmiths are not implemented. this was probably done to help with the survive-ability of the Mage archetype

FYI - In most dungeon crawlers based on D&D rules simple leather is in the light armor class. The mages go cloth but we don't have enchanting yet, that will probably be were we get better armor for mage.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured