Patch Log - v.a.1.2.5

• DymStudios - CEO

<-----
    Please note: due to the amount of issues with existing world items, we've reset all land claims.
    ----->

Minor Changes

• Losing connection with SpatialOS servers now boots to the character selection screen and notifies the user of the disconnection.
    • Experimental: changed loading timeouts during login. This might have an impact on some login issues of players with slower machines.
    • Overall weapon damage and speed rebalancing.

Bug fixes

• Dragging item from chest into hotbar no longer assigns the item to the hotbar.
    • It's now possible to drop materials to build rotated houses.
    • "wrong password" message no longer received when trying to login with a password containing certain special characters.
    • Character selection announcement updated to Alpha 1 - Test 2.
    • World items and houses now belong to the user who placed the blueprint (within a claim it's always the claim owner), instead of the user who completed the construction.
    • Tanning tubs can now be accessed only by their owner, like chests.
    • Fixed an issue with interactable world items becoming unusable after being moved.
    • Character no longer stops rotating when foods or bandages are in cooldown.
    • Herbal Remedy recipe now outputs correct item.
    • Moving to interact with a Tanning Tub now always succeeds.
    • Animal Fat added to monster loot.
    • Fixed bow dealing twice its declared base damage.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Tried logging in with the client: appears to time out connecting to server and returns me to the login page, and when I try to log in a second time, the screen darkens for the transition to the loading page, but never goes anywhere, and I have to close the client.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Roccandil said in Patch Log - v.a.1.2.5:

Tried logging in with the client: appears to time out connecting to server and returns me to the login page, and when I try to log in a second time, the screen darkens for the transition to the loading page, but never goes anywhere, and I have to close the client.

You mean the standalone client? If so, you need to download the latest version. There was a missing notification about that, I've just patched that in.

• eu ate queria testar o jogo porem não está completando a compra com cartões Brs...

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus every patch we need to re-download the client ?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus

Here's hoping client self-updating is on the list! 🙂

@grofire For now yes. It's currently a very basic standalone client to accommodate those who were having issues with the SpatialOS client.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I gotta rebuild my swimming pool....

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@ArcanjoMalta o mesmo está acontecendo comigo, deve ser geral para os cartões de crédito brasileiros/ the same is happenning to me, maybe its general for brasilian's credit card.

• Note to those who logged in yet, anything that wasnt in your current inv is gone.. houses, chests all gone. On the plus note, you can enjoy rebuilding it all

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Excellent. This is what it's all about, bug squashing. More reason to explore now as I dont have that house tying me down 🙂

Copyright © 2019 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured