Rewards for killing Mobs
in the game when u kill mobs it just feels Empty like u did nothing once u get like the wolf head or whatever ur goal was there is no point on kill monsters, there needs to be a Goal if not it will just be boring.
@MrFlako The Loottables are not implemented for the new Mobs.
You can expect for the later game that there will be loot everywhere.
But for now it is not in the game, because we don't have a finished game, thats a testing phase.
Killing Mobs is not pointless at all, because you just are able to find bugs, if you kill them... at best "tousands" of them, to get any error validated and reportet.
(...)But for now it is not in the game, because we don't have a finished game, thats a testing phase(...)
That said, Fractured advertises about not being designed around 'grinding'. Killing the same creature over and over again is supposed to be worthless. The challenges come from exploration and defeating new opponents.
Some examples are:
- Find, interact with, or kill specific creatures.
- Kill some specific creatures in a unique way.
- Find, collect or refine some amount of a specific resource.
- Consume X units of a specific item.
- Be hit X times by a specific spell.
- Perform a specific combat action X times.
- Explore one or more world locations.
- Rest in a specific location.
- Craft X units of a specific item.
- Die in a specific way.