Enable crafting etc menus while recovering from injury please?

• TF#5 - LEGATE

So, I've been killed by wolves many, many times this evening. And that's fine, I was wandering around in my underwear and hadn't figured out how to craft anything to wear or any weapons, I'm sure I deserved it. I could probably have been killed by a wabbit to be honest. But... the natural instinct when rendered unconscious is to try and find out what one can do about it. So off I go to look at my inventory, the crafting recipes and so on - but they are unresponsive, because I'm unconscious. Full marks for realism, yes, technically I could not have referred to any reference or guides while unconscious, but it's a bit frustrating 😄 Every time I came round from the knockout, oh, attacked again, wait another 20 seconds. After several rounds of this I managed to "run" away to the road and get out of their range and have some space to refer to the crafting recipes to see if I could build/cook/sew something to make me a bit stronger. Would be nice if one could refer to these while unconscious, to help pass the time 🙂

• TF#5 - LEGATE

so jealous that you got in to get attacked. My world resolutely refused to load until I gave up for the night.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Maybe it could be one option to let players open up different pages while waiting.. Reading map for next move would be nice. 😉 In some other games animals and mobs does not attack straight away against you when you res, so you have few seconds time to move away. That could be one option to make the chain ko less painfull..

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Not sure if they have planned this, but some kind of tutorial would make sense at release. A lot of players are not willing to invest much time beforehand or hate a steep learning curve.

Copyright © 2019 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured