Won A1-T2 key, got T1 welcome screen...

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Re: How to play and server status: LIVE!

I won a key via the drawing, and am very grateful to be able to play today! Wanted to let someone know that when I got in, the welcome msg was to A1-T1, and the 'read more' link opened the A1-T1 infopage in my browser.

I'm writing this on my Linux laptop while my Windows PC connects to the server, just in case I was given a bad code somehow? I'm not a programmer - this may be impossible and everyone might be seeing and ignoring the same issue (old welcome) but bc my key was won, not bought, I wanted to make sure.

Gonna go play now if the server is connected. Thanks again!

• DymStudios - CEO

@PeachMcD said in Won A1-T2 key, got T1 welcome screen...:

Re: How to play and server status: LIVE!

I won a key via the drawing, and am very grateful to be able to play today! Wanted to let someone know that when I got in, the welcome msg was to A1-T1, and the 'read more' link opened the A1-T1 infopage in my browser.

I'm writing this on my Linux laptop while my Windows PC connects to the server, just in case I was given a bad code somehow? I'm not a programmer - this may be impossible and everyone might be seeing and ignoring the same issue (old welcome) but bc my key was won, not bought, I wanted to make sure.

Gonna go play now if the server is connected. Thanks again!

We forgot to update that disclaimer in the character selection window! Embarrassing!

Copyright © 2019 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured