Ideas for Content Pills

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hey all !
    In the Content Pills, we see all the finish products, but I was wondering if it was possible to see the different concept arts, the evolution of the modelisation, maybe some funny things that happened during the creation, maybe some more insight of what we'll see at the end, in addition of what we already have 😛

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I would definitely love to see more concept art of the races and monsters. That's a great idea!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'd love to see a "behind the scenes" type content. Written, live stream and vod would be great to have. Crowfall did this and it was very interesting see how the land could be changed between negative and positive z-axis while keeping the mesh looking great.

There's many aspects of game development that are often overlooked like sound FX, Particle FX, GUI, asset creation, etc, that people would want to see.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Esher Yes, I love to see some Behind the Scenes content from the pills. It's always interesting and reveals more indepth into the direction they're taking the game.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured