[KTMH] Kynigos Theraton

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hello fellow hunters and scavengers!
    I am starting the guild Kynigos Teraton standing for monster hunter in Greek, i will be a demon cause i like the idea of becoming an angel but that road is very long! My guild will be focussed on hunting and scavaging parties to gather all kinds of rare objects for trading and self use. I have the Governor tier so i am looking for fellow clan people to build a thriving city and guild! People have a voice and i like to listen and act on behalf of that so that every person in the guild has something to say depending on their activity and focus to bring the city and clan to the best it can be!

So if you are a Demon(maybe beastman and humans too) and you like to hunt great beasts and scavenge for awesome rewards, And in the process want to become an angel because you like the idea of that then please help me make an amazing clan and village! Looking forward to hunt with you and thanks for reading 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@MuriBuri That link opens my one man "guild" profile.. 😉 😂

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Tuoni oh yeah i joined another guild so you see your own profile now haha! Click on my banner under my name to join us 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@MuriBuri said in [KTMH] Kynigos Theraton:

@Tuoni oh yeah i joined another guild so you see your own profile now haha! Click on my banner under my name to join us 🙂

Hmmm.. maybe it should not show anything. 🤔

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured