Guild Review

• TF#10 - CONSUL

THE SHADOW EMPIRE
    nothing to discuss this is really a well organized guild!
    For everyone who wants to have a good time in FRACTURED i suggest to join this guild!

• Currently this is the #12 Guild on the FRACTURED LEADERBOARD and it owns the #3rd position for the Top Human Guild .
      Capture.PNG

• They are playing Atlas until fractured release.

My PERSONAL Rating

• Organization : 10/10

• Community : 10/10

• Guild leader : An active guild leader

• Rules and organisational structure : 9/10 have to work a lil on rules

However I am here only to give my impressions about the guilds and if you too want to partecipate than please leave a comment down here with the Name of the guild and a vote from 0 to 10.

Where you can find THE SHADOW EMPIRE? >here
    Guild Recruitment >here
    Guild Discord >here
    Guild Website > here

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Oh, am... is it okay to see something like this here?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Bakygan2011 said in THE SHADOW EMPIRE:

Oh, am... it it okay to see something like this here?

I am fine with it, as he is advertising the guild he is part of, but he is doing a bad job and it will only reflect bad on the guild he is in. Already used to that from people of The Shadow Empire, nothing they do will surprise me anymore πŸ˜‚

While discussing guilds seems useless to me, I guess it kind of suits this forum section, if only he had given the post a different titel and... did not start his post with "nothing to discuss" in "General Discussions".

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Eurav isnt this a little discrediting? πŸ˜›

its in the wrong forum
    i think in the other (guild recruiting) is already a post mhhh

so maybe a job for @Specter πŸ˜„

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Specter's work is never done.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Lohen Guess I wonΒ΄t get out of that one, but let me try πŸ˜‚ You know I... am just pointing out that they can improve on something πŸ˜‰ They are advertising their guild a lot, now they would only need to make those advertisments professionell and their guild could flourish even more πŸ™‚

Well a guild recruitment section rule is only one post per guild / one guild per post right? So if one would want to discuss multiple guilds I think this forum section is more suitable. But then again, I donΒ΄t see a reason to do that πŸ˜‚

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@PricelessShingle54 said in THE SHADOW EMPIRE:

[THE SHADOW EMPIRE]
    However I am here only to give my impressions about the guilds and if you too want to partecipate than please leave a comment down here with the Name of the guild and a vote from 0 to 10.

This thread is more like for promoting your guild than making objective evaluation. It would also be weird for others leave here evaluations of different guilds when thread is named after yours..

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Guild section is only for recruiting (guilds recruitment or players to find a guild). So if this thread should be somewhere, I guess General is the right one.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Eurav im not part of The dhadow empire ☺ i just like theyr community and this a section for guilds review

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@PricelessShingle54 I see, sorry for that assumption. I hope I was at least correct with calling you "he", please correct me if this is wrong as well.

Writing a review about a guild you are not a part of, or have been a part of, would kind of hurt your credibility though, so... I guess you wanted to make a thread were people who are not part of guild xy, write a small review of guild xy (because of positiv / negativ encounters)?

If this is where you wanted to go, maybe you should have elaborated this further in your original post, because they way your post looks is... a bad guild advertisment for the guild "The Shadow Empire" from one of their members (which we know now is not the case).

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Eurav yes im "he" dont worry and you are actually right it looks like a bad advertising , thank you for the critical post now i ve corrected some points of the thread and if you dont like something pls tell me πŸ˜‰

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@PricelessShingle54 said in Guild Review:

I do appreciate the review of course. Good publicity is always a "+"

But it also opens a door for negativity and I have tried quite hard to be
    friendly/be at peace with the fellow forum gamers here.

Thanks though PricelessShingle54.

If you want to discuss guild membership then let me know...

Have a good day folks!

Well, if PricelessShingle54 is just using this thread to review various guilds, I'm sure it can stay here because it's different from advertising a guild. I don't know if there's any point in reviewing guilds this early though. πŸ˜‰

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Cough, a "guilds review" should probably have more than 1 guild reviewed in it.

Just "1 guild reviewed" with all grades 10/10, is kinda guild advertisement. πŸ˜›

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Then review a guild and put a post. No need to make this a big deal.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

At this point guilds have done nothing ingame and are currently only Foundation points. They can only be reviewed on the basis of their members actions here on the forum Hmm....

• TF#10 - CONSUL

holy hell
    im here for over a year and i have no clue who belongs to which guild
    and it doesnt even matter at the current game status πŸ˜„

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Gibbx said in Guild Review:

At this point guilds have done nothing ingame and are currently only Foundation points. They can only be reviewed on the basis of their members actions here on the forum Hmm....

I agree. It is way too early for review and evaluation. However, preview could work instead, but I would leave grading away and just focus on general feel, rules, theme, goals, interests, background, playstyles and things like that.

Copyright Β© 2019 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured