suggestion for guild Base

• A Guild Base is any location claimed by a Guild. Be it a city, a dungeon/raid, etc. any location in fractured can be used by members of a guild as their home base if they were the first to defeat it upon discovery. their guild base must be protected at all cost from foreign invaders. For that reason, it is quite possible to later lose control over their guild base afterward if the invader has successfully managed to mount raids against it and laying sieges to their strongholds and Custom NPCs
    a guild leader or the guild members can make be creating Custom NPCs and dungeon/raid layouts with settings and backstories. Although the Custom NPCs are supposedly pre-programmed by their respective creator in the guild, they can still be reprogrammed if someone like a guild leader changes it what you guys think of it?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@dawnofcrow in an ideal world it coul be very fun but the world we live in is far from ideal and people are prone to abuse everything that can be abused (if for nothing else then just for the lols).
    This is why npcs programmed by players are probably not the best idea.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Gothix

Agreed. In addition, although there are people with extremely creative skills, there are others that lack gameplay design (like me) who would create dungeons/npcs etc. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’d rather have the devs create content, than people like me.

It’s a cool idea, and shards online was going to do that... but it flopped pretty hard. Maybe for unrelated reasons, I don’t know. I didn’t follow it to closely as I wasn’t interested in such content

• This post is deleted!

• @Meiki said in suggestion for guild Base:

Is this an Overlord reference?

only I think of Overlord it a movie On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers drop behind enemy lines to penetrate the walls of a fortified church and destroy a radio transmitter. As the soldiers approach their target, they soon begin to realize that there's more going on in the Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. Making their way to an underground lab, the outnumbered men stumble upon a sinister experiment that forces them into a vicious battle against an army of the undead. and Director Julius Avery and ty for reply guys
    edited I look up other one Overlord anime yes is but did not know it anime before making the post

• @Gothix what if randomly generated from Developer?

• @Pluto what if randomly generated for both dungeons/NPCs etc?

• @dawnofcrow said in suggestion for guild Base:

@Meiki said in suggestion for guild Base:

Is this an Overlord reference?

only I think of Overlord it a movie On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers drop behind enemy lines to penetrate the walls of a fortified church and destroy a radio transmitter. As the soldiers approach their target, they soon begin to realize that there's more going on in the Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. Making their way to an underground lab, the outnumbered men stumble upon a sinister experiment that forces them into a vicious battle against an army of the undead. and Director Julius Avery and ty for reply guys
    edited I look up other one Overlord anime yes is but did not know it anime before making the post

another idea you make the house you need someone to defense house Custom NPCs/randomly generated NPCs or NPCs follow you and help you

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I could see something like that working, where you can get a randomly populated dungeon via procedural generation. But, wouldn’t implementing a dungeon go against what they’ve been going for? A dungeon would be inherently instanced wouldn’t it?

• I am hopeful that there will be different levels/tiers of Forges available

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@MasterSmith said in suggestion for guild Base:

I am hopeful that there will be different levels/tiers of Forges available

What kind of benefits these different level forges should give in your opinnion? 🤔

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured