Guild Attire Rewards

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Just an Idea.......

Guilds..... with a certain amount of members can craft a guild cloak with back emblem.

Guilds which maintain an active roster of XX amount of members can get the cloak "Imbued" with a bonus
    of some sort.

Or offer "Faster move-based carts' for miners.. such as perhaps iron wrought wheels? instead of wood? for faster speed?

As a Guild Tier Reward.. since movement is a mechanic in game which can be easily added.

Guild Reward: Planetary Portals at X level of Guild Status.

Just a few thoughts.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Maybe, at a certain number of members, we can build a kind of academy, that allow to do research ad improve some things for the guild members (for exemple, carts with more capacity, or more speed, or guards with better weapons...). And you need to give, of course, a certain amount of resources to do this research. But it might give to much power to biggest guilds 😕

I'd rather give that as reward to guilds that actually accomplish something, instead of just giving it to guilds based on number of members.

It could be reward for some achievements.

IMO basic guild cloak should be available to all guilds and their members because I think cloaks and uniforms are big part of group identity. With basic I mean like really simple short cloak with a small guild emblem on it. The more interesting and cooler cloaks should be available through guild achievements and other activities 😄

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Would definitely need to be activity based or time gated. Perhaps with a low unique member threshold.

Basing it entirely off having X members would only encourage zerg guilds. That stuff kills games.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Eh, I don’t think this is a very good idea. Guilds having more complicated structures/buildings and territory control should be the extent of what sets guilds apart. By nature, you’re more likely to progress on knowledge based fields for crafting and so forth while in a guild.

Why should there be a magical cart that can only be learned while in a guild (of a certain size no less)? It just doesn’t make sense.

Just my 2c

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Guild cosmetics: Good

Guild gameplay rewards: Bad, sucks "endgame" back into guilds putting buckets on heads and ramming into each other

@FibS
    it depends on how it's rewarded. Odds are a guild will have a full setup of gatherers, crafters, etc. Thus it could be possible it can unlock any type of cosmetic. The problem would be when you have a guild that focuses on a certain aspect, like crafting or just PvP combat. I'd hate to be in a guild that is focused then a guild cosmetic is released for gathering 100m resources and the guild decide it'd look great and now we'd have to start gathering.

@Jetah said in Guild Attire Rewards:

are a guild will have a full setup of gatherers, crafters, etc. Thus it could be possible it can unlock any type of cosmetic. The problem would be when you have a guild that focuses on a certain aspect, like crafting or just PvP combat. I'd hate to be in a guild that is focused then a guild cosmetic is released for gathering 100m resources and the guild decide it'd look great and now we'd have to start gathering.

I agree

IT was just a thought.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Will there be NPC as citizens in town ? Or only players ? If there is NPC, maybe we can unlock some buildings (not necessarily a building that give something like ressources or bonuses) by unlocking some NPC, like a skilled sculptor, and you will have a nice statue at the center of your city, or maybe he will come only if your city has grown enough to be attractive for him.

It would make sense to give guilds some rewards based on some accomplishments though. Simply so guilds have sense of accomplishment as well.

I will not get into what these rewards could be here, this is not important now.

• This post is deleted!

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Gothix

I disagree. Rewards should be strictly control, influence, and development/settlements. Just because your guild has certain arbitrary characteristics, does not mean you should get a free pass.

I'm strictly talking about cosmetic rewards here for some accomplishments. Nothing that gives you game play advantage.

Defend your city in 5 sieges in a row, win a special wall banners. Stuff like that.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Gothix
    Gotcha, that makes sense and could fit well.

Adding some kind of guild progression and reward system has its place for sure, but its important to keep rewards more like cosmetics rather than give gameplay advantages.

I dont see any problem to different achievements to give different rewards. That would give guilds acknowledgement of things that mirror their indentity and gameplay. That is only fair. On top of that there can be some general achievements and rewards where guilds can collect experience from different activities.

Guild logo is important thing to identify guilds' indentity. This logo can then be used in tabards, flags, shields, caparisons and such. That is why I hope Fractured will offer us good tools for this feature. There should be basic tool set for every guild, and guilds can wider this set with accomplishments. One option is also to offer totally unique tools for most dedicated guilds, which will help Dynymight Studious to create a better game with solid pre-launch testing and constructive feedback.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Tuoni

Yep, agreed whole heartedly. Guilds should not get in game advantages just for hitting metrics. However, cosmetics signifying those metrics is a good way to show off for a guild 🙂

More Ideas......

Purchasable Spectacles for Jewel crafting.
    A Special Cart that can hold much more than 'Normal' capacity due to enchantments.
    A Sheep who's wool grows back quicker than others (For the shepherds in the game)
    A Sheep dog (Trained of course) who rallies all of your sheep together for quick and easy harvesting.
    Pickaxe's with extra durability, gloves of mining, portable anvils, so forth.

Many ideas.. but hard to tell until launch.

Cheers Folks.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

It could be city cosmetics too ^^ Houses with a different tone, or with more decorations. Or buildings that not give any advantages, just for the city to looks beautiful, like a theater, or a nice fountain.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured