character customization

• Now we know that this is a top down game like POE, and so maybe character customization may not be that important. however, I was just browsing and ran into Scum, a survival mmorpg and it got me wondering just how much character customization we will have? specifically, I am VERY interested in the penis!!! Scum had a very detailed penis customization and I am wondering if we will have that in fractured as well!!! If so will we have different penises to choose from? given that we have the three animals (wolf, tiger and bear) as well as humans and demons will they all have unique types of penises or will they all just have human penises? I'm thinking the demons should have awesome penises that shoot fire as an interesting race specific option... I am very interested in penises and I want to be able to showcase my love for penises of all shapes and sizes and color in this game and I hope that the devs will allow us to do that by allowing us to the customize the shape, size and colour of our penis in game!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

First of all - why would you need penis customization in a game anyway?
    Second - This would seem pretty unfair for female characters. Or do you think they should have penis customization too? 😉

Anyway, there won't be nude characters, so that level of customization is not likely.

@bandingo said in character customization:

I am very interested in penises and I want to be able to showcase my love for penises of all shapes and sizes and color

Good for you, but this game is not about penises.

• @dybuk said in character customization:

This would seem pretty unfair for female characters. Or do you think they should have penis customization too?

well we have pvp so maybe the can make the demon penises lootable! once a demon player or npc has been killed we get the option to loot the demon fire shooting penis! that way women and other non demon races can both also have a penis that shoots fire but the lootable demon penis is limited to certain number of uses while the male demons have an unlimited fire shooting penis for use. this way other races will have an incentive to hunt down demons!

@dybuk said in character customization:

this game is not about penises.

Scum isnt about penises either but they implemented penis customization in their game... any game can be a penis loving game...

• Community Manager

@bandingo Fractured has no player character nudity so I regret to inform you that you'll have to work with the bulge being given to you, because you will not be able to customize it.

Also, I'm locking this thread for obvious reasons. 😉 🔒

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured