Guilds and Towns- Mainly a guild question.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Cough So, um,
    Forewarning i didn't read through the news pages and wikis to check for relevant information, so, bear with me here..

What if.. There was a way to sort of merge guilds? So, let's say you're with a small group of friends you got yourselves a hamlet, and then you realize it's hopeless to continue because you can't seem to do anything right so you decide to transfer guilds. What would happen to your buildings? Would they stay and be like a second settlement for the new guild or would you have to demolish them? I think you'd have to destroy them, but, it's always better for clarification on the subject and, would you be able to straight merge guilds or would you have to disband and then join?

Another thing- Guild wars, are there going to be limitations or can it be like oh you have one house, send like 15 players to deal with 2 people yeah were at war now.

So, yeah, Have a nice day.

• @thegreatelleon said in Guilds and Towns- Mainly a guild question.:

So, let's say you're with a small group of friends you got yourselves a hamlet, and then you realize it's hopeless to continue because you can't seem to do anything right so you decide to transfer guilds. What would happen to your buildings?

Presumably they would stay. Housing isn't tied to guild affiliation, only town ownership is. Guild members don't have to live in their guild town/s and non guild members can live in towns belonging to guilds they're not a part of. Guild policies would be the only restrictions.

Another thing- Guild wars, are there going to be limitations or can it be like oh you have one house, send like 15 players to deal with 2 people yeah were at war now.

One clarification: a hamlet isn't technically a town, it's just the state of a town area after it's been cleared of monsters but hasn't reached a minimum number of players to be a real town. It has no governorship and no rules on who can or can't build there (outside of planet limitations). I don't think guilds will be able to declare war on a hamlet because it wouldn't make much sense and isn't necessary. If the question is "can guilds siege towns of guilds much smaller than them" then the answer is that we don't have enough information on sieges to answer that, but Fractured seems to lean heavily on freedom and not imposing arbitrary restrictions on systems outside of planet and alignment rules. I would guess the answer to that question is yes.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

instead of merging guilds you created an alliance.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I think I hype myself up way too much for this, it's going to ruin me with the amount of questions that run through my head.
    But on another note,
    Thanks for some insight on the mechanics.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured