Voluntary PVP

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

When I say voluntary pvp, I mean dueling and arenas. So my question is, will these varieties of pvp be available on all three of the planets. Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ™‚

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Crowdac In a Q&A it was mentioned that there will be arenas, which also will be especially useful during alpha und beta for combat testing. About 1v1 in open maps, I donยดt know anything about.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

As it's open PvP or non at all i doubt there will be dueling mechanics added.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Open Arenas yes.

Dueling is a bit surplus, with arenas available. It's a combat with a safety net, kinda for wimps. ๐Ÿ˜‰ But who knows, maybe it gets implemented.

Instanced mini games, no, we will likely not have them. At least not on start. Down the line, who knows, if game is successful and investment is worth it for the devs, maybe.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Good number of people would like to PvP but not lose items. It's normal.. Games have PvP arena leaderboards for that. But another reason here would be - lack of desire to impact alignment. If 2 beastmen wanna have a match for fun, they will need to do 3 unwanted things:

• they both have to switch to neutral alignment
    • go out to pvp-enabled zone
    • and lose karma there.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@mae this was my reason for asking about "Voluntary PVP" because I would have liked to play an Udoadra beastman, but I mostly enjoy participating in competitive pvp with some pve sprinkled in there once in a while. I've played old school runescape so losing gear isn't a deterrent for me. I just want to play an Udoadra and pvp without becoming an abomination. To put it plainly, dueling and arenas on Arboreus would allow me to have my cake and eat it too, hence the question. Thank you everyone for all the replies, they have all been helpful.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

A number of us have thought it would be a great way to have competition and mini games. i.e. "Best jouster on the server". Unlike normal pvp you have to do it in a specific setting with a set of rules to place/rank.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@trelia sounds fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured