Casual Demon

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Id like to know. i wanna be big scary demon and kill and destroy others, BUT....

ive been thinking, maybe sometimes id like to have a break from killing people and do some casual stuff like take care for my household, some crafting, maybe farming or gathering, well, some casual stuff, like, to support my guild by doing some peaceful proffesions. Will demons be able to live normal life like humans and beastmen do? or is it mandatory for all demons to stick to PvP lifestyle?
    thank u.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I wouldn't call it mandatory, but the Demon planet is full on PvP everywhere so even if you don't want to fight, you'll likely end up defending yourself against others regardless.

Another option is to be an evil human on Syndesia where it's a mix of PvP/PvE.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

You could also travel to Syndesia, but even there you will be a free target for everyone, as you are evil alligned and everyone is free to attack you without consequences.

So if you chose demon, be ready to fight I guess. 😉

As @kellewic mentioned, you could play as an evil human, but you would also get attacked. So unless you play as beast kin, and stick to Arboreus safe zone, there is no protection I guess.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@boogis said in Casual Demon:

Id like to know. i wanna be big scary demon and kill and destroy others, BUT....

ive been thinking, maybe sometimes id like to have a break from killing people and do some casual stuff like take care for my household, some crafting, maybe farming or gathering, well, some casual stuff, like, to support my guild by doing some peaceful proffesions. Will demons be able to live normal life like humans and beastmen do? or is it mandatory for all demons to stick to PvP lifestyle?
    thank u.

it's the demon dna to fight. for housing you find a little hole in the mountain. for farming and gathering, you kill humans,

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah Probably need to enrich the dirt of Tartaros with blood and bone of the enemy to grow anything anyway 🙂

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

its isnt fair that demons must only fight. maybe i wanna craft some weapon for my co-guildiers sometimes. remember like orcs in LOTR they were prepearing for war and smithing a weapon for themselves.

• Demons will still have cities where there will likely be some degree of safety. They just won't be as safe as cities on other planets depending on if demons will have city guards or not. If no guards, then you'll likely have to rely on the controlling guild to keep an uneasy peace.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Well the Demon race is for hardcore pvp players after all. If you are looking for a balance between PvE and PvP you should make a Human.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@target said in Casual Demon:

Demons will still have cities where there will likely be some degree of safety. They just won't be as safe as cities on other planets depending on if demons will have city guards or not. If no guards, then you'll likely have to rely on the controlling guild to keep an uneasy peace.

yes i understand that. just the fact that i have to do PvP all the time by force doesnt make me happy.

@eurav said in Casual Demon:

Well the Demon race is for hardcore pvp players after all. If you are looking for a balance between PvE and PvP you should make a Human.

even if demons robed the caravan full of dimonds and rubies, what they gonna do with them? can they sell them back to humans/beastmen or they can craft a jewelrys which gives them buffs? you see what i mean? demons have to have their stuff from somewhere in a first place, right? they cant supply themselves purly from PvP, right?
    thats what in asking

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

I am pretty sure that Demons can do stuff like building houses and craft stuff

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

yeah, crafting isn't limited to any planet. And you don't "need" to pvp all the time - just because everyone "can" fight at a moment's notice doesn't mean they will.

What everyone one is saying is that a demon player (or an evil human or abomination that moves to Tartaros) needs to ready to handle violence at almost any point (houses are, last I checked, sacrosanct, even with demons), not that they will necessarily suffer violence at all times. I imagine most demon governors will limit violence in towns for much the same reasons you listed - people have to get stuff done to up-keep the community, horn headed or not. something like, "no pvp in the streets without formal challenge with acceptance" or something. not that that will be "safe" - a sufficiently cocky demon might attack, thinking they can handle their target and the city guards, for example - but it will at least limit the number of times such things happen, and the percentage of the population that experiences it.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@boogis if you are in a guild town, it's probably a safe place to rest but if an another guild come you'll need to defend yourself, so it's a true pvp mode staying alert 24/24h 7/7d...

And if demon could be tired of killing, here begin the angel path...

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@gofrit said in Casual Demon:

@boogis if you are in a guild town, it's probably a safe place to rest but if an another guild come you'll need to defend yourself, so it's a true pvp mode staying alert 24/24h 7/7d...

And if demon could be tired of killing, here begin the angel path...

it sound not right that if you tierd of killing then become angel, world isnt that simple. i can get tiered of killing not forever, i can get tierd of killing just for a day for a wekk for a month, do i have to become angel for that? but i got your messege

ps - anywayss guys i got it. i think you ve answerd my question - demons can craft and do other stuff, thats ok

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If your a demon expect to be fighting even when sitting on the toilet , hopefully the toilet will even fight back

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@daz thats what i always do - fighting on a toilet ))))))

Copyright © 2018 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured