Will Fractured upgrade on what Albion Online did

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Pluto I dont see how you eliminate p2w with this token method. In Albion it does not make much different even you can buy premium time with ingame currency, still those who use real money will progress faster in most cases, because they dont have to use time to make ingame currency or tradeable goods to get premium time. Token system is better than nothing for sure, but still does not automatically solve the whole problem. Maybe more like dilutes it.

I dont say Fractured will be p2w, because we dont even know what exactly will be in premium package. It depends a lot how much knowledge and study slot parts gives bonus and how huge actually will be the impact. We will see..

I am actually waiting to see more of the combat and I dont think it will be dull either. Even it would be little bit slower paced, it will be more strategy and skill based. You need to focus on aiming, dodging, timing and use environment as advantage. I love that.

I have been focused on negative parts of Albion and maybe next I bring up those good things what Albion has done right or at least tried. I dont have the latest news what @Vortech mentioned and maybe I will revisit in Albion just to see what it looks like nowadays and maybe test out some new features. However, I know the core mistakes and design problems are still there why I cant see myself playing AO for daily basis.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured