Bought the Governor pack

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Which evidently means I get to name and claim a town. πŸ™‚ I don't really know what that means yet, but I'm leaning towards Syndesia as the location.

Perhaps with experience in Alpha/Beta I'll change my mind, but I do like PvP, just not the aggressive, griefing kind (I tend to the carebear, I suspect). I prefer bigger, realistic, kingdom-style, long-term PvP, and Syndesia seems like the best fit.

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself here. πŸ™‚ If anyone's interested, let me know!

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I'm a pretty big carebear myself. I'm not sure if I'll evolve as a person once I get a better grasp of the game but I do believe Syndesia would be the safer bet. It's more balanced versus full-on coddling and full on griefing territory.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Yeah, that was my impression too. Anyhow, if you'd be interested in trying out my town, you'd be welcome. πŸ™‚

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@roccandil
    Welcome to the group of governors πŸ™‚
    I think most of us will wait till the experience of Alpha to decide how their towns will be.
    Especially since a free town, if we want to make one, can lead to a fast losing of our governor status.

But iβ€˜m still up to try a free chaos town. Maybe i can be a real good chaos leader πŸ˜‰

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@kralith said in Bought the Governor pack:

@roccandil
    Welcome to the group of governors

Thanks! πŸ™‚ I expect I'll stick with a guild town, and hopefully avoid forcible eviction. πŸ™‚

Am wondering if there will be any functional difference between lawful/chaotic good.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@roccandil i donβ€˜t know for towns itself, but for your character for sure. At least i hope it will, otherwise the whole system would not make sense, if it just matter if good, neutral or evil.

Copyright Β© 2018 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured