Limited/rare items?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I remember it was mentioned once that boss mobs will drop rare crafting mats. But it was long ago I think so it might have changed 😛

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@grofire said in Limited/rare items?:

you need to understand it, and give place for other players with other play style to speak on what they want

Where am I preventing anyone from speaking? o.O

@gothix when anyone saying something about PVE or items or whatever, you jump saying its PVP game so its wrong, same as you done in this post.

@gothix when anyone saying something about PVE or items or whatever, you jump saying its PVP game so its wrong, same as you done in this post.

If someone asks for protection from PvP on a PvP planet, of course I will write that I disagree. I have right to write my opinion same as anyone else.

Or do you expect player that disagree to write nothing so devs only get PvE players feedback on certain issues? lol.

@gothix but no one asked it... no one even talked about that, only you...

It's predicting what will happen if something gets implemented. That's what we do here, predict and theory craft.

Someone suggested legendary weapons, and I just listed some potential issues that can happen if that gets implemented. Issues are not only game mechanic issues, but player psychology issues as well.

@gothix you know that the developers already said there will be a very rare materials that will drop from boss in PVE... i do not see the connection from rare materials/items to PVE players asking for protections in the PVP planet...

There was talk about "legendary items" in some of the posts. That's what I responded to and wrote what I think could happen if we would get legendary items. I don't see what you don't understand.

I guess if you don't understand by now, you will not understand at all. So I guess I'm not gonna try to explain more. 🙂

@gothix I do not mind you talking, but you so obsessed about this issue, you keep raising it while no-one else said anything about it...
    We all understand that you a big PVP player and want this game to be what you wrote several times "full loot PVP game". while their is a part of this game that is "full loot PVP" it's only a part and I'm not sure it's even 40% of the game, so you need to understand it, and give place for other players with other play style to speak on what they want, or maybe you can find until release a game that will be more to your play style, maybe AO.

and i promise you if someone were to loot a legendary, they will whine to the devs for some loot protection.

@jetah maybe you right, and if you say what you think at that time it would be appropriate, but consistently raising a issue no one talked about is kinda weird.

@grofire
    do you understand the reason to discuss things? One reason is to see problems. One problem is any limited quantity item will be met with demands to have that item protected. There's a reason full loot pvp games don't last long. People hate to lose items.

@jetah you can't have discussion if your the only one talking about a subject...
    wait for someone to ask protection to attack the notion of protection...

@grofire
    i didn't think about someone asking for protection because I see the game as a full loot game. I'm glad @Gothix mentioned it. We don't wait for someone to mention protection to attack it. that's not now discussions works. protection was mentioned and you seemed to be the only one attacking it. Your comment immediately after proves my point. You could have rebutted in other ways but you attacked which isn't what the community should be doing. I see you as the offending party in the discussion on protected items. Your few post after Gothix mentioned it was nothing but attacks. If you want to have a debate then do so but don't attack another community member.

I see people demanding protection for limited items. DS would have stand their ground about the game being full loot.

@jetah sorry if u feel attacked, but @Gothix keep writing in a few posts about that, and is really aggressive about it, you can check the different post, and it's all about this issues.
    I hope the developers will keep a good balance between PVP and PVE, but till now It seems PVP players, mostly, try to change the game to a more PVP game.

And no, one man isn't a discussion, it's a monologue, and it would be fine if it was once or twice, but he keep attack players in a very toxic way, about stuff that no one talked about.

And sorry @Jetah defending this, is kinda toxic by it self... so sorry but I will not reply to your post anymore.

@Gothix keep writing in a few posts about that, and is really aggressive about it

LOL... no comment

@gothix yes calling someone lair is very aggressive... maybe you forgot it?

@gothix yes calling someone liar is very aggressive... maybe you forgot it?

Claiming that someone is writing untruthful about some subject is very aggressive?

Dude, what world do you live in? 😑

@gothix said in Limited/rare items?:

@gothix yes calling someone liar is very aggressive... maybe you forgot it?

Claiming that someone is writing untruthful about some subject is very aggressive?

Dude, what world do you live in? 😑

Lol.

@jetah sorry if u feel attacked, but @Gothix keep writing in a few posts about that, and is really aggressive about it, you can check the different post, and it's all about this issues.
    I hope the developers will keep a good balance between PVP and PVE, but till now It seems PVP players, mostly, try to change the game to a more PVP game.

And no, one man isn't a discussion, it's a monologue, and it would be fine if it was once or twice, but he keep attack players in a very toxic way, about stuff that no one talked about.

And sorry @Jetah defending this, is kinda toxic by it self... so sorry but I will not reply to your post anymore.

I didn't say I felt attacked, I'm claiming that you were the first to attack. I searched 6 pages of @Gothix comments and protection of items were limited to two comments in this thread. I will mention that we're off topic.

You still have rebutted the statement though. Why would DS give item protection to players with legendary (or really unique) items? For a game that offers PvP and full loot as an option DS would be a hypocrite if they offered protection from looting of those items.

I'd love to see unique items crafted. I'd love to see unique Legendaries looted. There's plenty of lore that could be written for them. I'd love to hear post on these forums about someone losing their unique items from a death. (i mean i'd hate to hear about a 10:1 gank but..)

Each planet could offer a unique item for each slot, yet really make them rare. Asteroids could also have extremely rare items, maybe not unique, too. The world will get boring with us just looting crafting materials. If NPCs have gear to attack then we should be able to loot items in similar types from them. These items could be horrible, almost vendor only or they could be a quick way to get back into action without needing a crafter (which would hurt the crafters and somewhat the economy).

I'd love to see world bosses in PvP invasion areas that dropped gear and cosmetics (a head to place in our house/guild/alliance would be fantastic). Destiny 2 had all cosmetics from their cash shop and I wrote that it was pointless to do certain activities because there were no rewards for doing so. The next dlc changed that.

@jetah said in Limited/rare items?:

I searched 6 pages of @Gothix comments

I feel very special now. 😛

On topic: I'd love to see rare items exist, as long as they aren't too powerful compared to "normal" items and as long as they can be looted and passed from player to player like that. It would be an extra incentive to PvP, never knowing if some player you loot will drop you something rare.

"Shall I avoid a thief flag, or shall I risk searching the corpse, hmm."

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured