Auto party filler ?

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Was implemented any kind of auto party filler for done dg or bosses ? What i m telling , if im alone ther s some kind of “sos button” for auto make a party with other person ? Sorted by “spec” ?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

I believe any person in your server, if near you, has the option to help you just out of niceness or for their own reasons. As for a specific button to request help from local players, i'm not so sure. @Berenike4

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@agracore said in Auto party filler ?:

I believe any person in your server, if near you, has the option to help you just out of niceness or for their own reasons. @Berenike4

So, demons are outta luck?

Auto-party filler features are pretty helpful for solo players.

I think having automatic partying for demons is a bad idea in general since they are supposed to be on a lawless planet and they should have to really work to make friends and allies.

• Wiki Editor

i‘m asolutely against automatically group/party completion.
    It destroyes more in an MMO than it will give us as a benefit.
    Also i don‘t think it fits in the universe of Fractured, since you need to prepare each expedition with a special skillset for you and for the whole group.

Don't forget guys, Fractured will not have instanced dungeons and raids.

From this aspect it makes no sense to invest resources in developing a group finder for... open world stuff.

i don't know if Fractured will offer a LFG option.

@Gothix
    it's easy to have it setup so a group could go to that place. The LFG doesn't mean instant port to said area. it's just a tool that gathers people.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@gothix no one dg or raid or boss? For pce aspect ?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

The way I understand it, fast travel will be limited. So you'll have to do with the people who happen to be around.

• Wiki Editor

@jetah i don‘t mind a kind of groupfinder (per example a global blackboard), where you can announce your planned expeditions. But it should be always this way, that it is just used to find people in a manually way.

I always hated the automatically join function, because i want the decision by myself or my friends which people should join our group.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@berenike4

If these features are present, you will be completing them with your mates or your guild. Open world game like Fractured usually don't have auto-grouping for various reasons (No classes, no generic quests/questhubs, etc).

An expedition/group will set an objective ahead of time, set their skills based on the objective and then venture out. All this is more enjoyable and easier to prepare for when your part of a guild 🙂

@kralith
    The tool can be setup do to both. Some people just want bodies some people want a spiritual or sexual connection.

What I hate is trying to find a group with thousands spamming a chat channel.

• Wiki Editor

@jetah agree, chatspam is terrible, therefor a blackboard is better.

But your first statement i don‘t understand... i just want no idiots in my groups. So GoGoGo!11 people, you know.
    If we get an automatical tool, the whole server will turn into a „Renndumm“ (translated „Run dumb“, an equal sounded german synonyme for Random) game, as we germans call the dungeonfinder tools ala WoW. And in this case an automatical port does not matter, an idiot stays an idiot, if he/she has to run or not.

@Berenike4 There will be bosses etc. but these locations will not be instanced. It means that while you are doing boss with your friends other people can come to your location and PvP you, contest for that boss loot, and everything you carry yourself.

Except on Arboreus where you will be relatively safe from PvP, but other groups will still be able to come and attack the boss you want to fight.

(We still don't know if asteroids will be FFA, or instanced, or come in both variations. So perhaps asteroids might come in classic dungeon variation.)

@kralith
    Devs said 90-99% of the content will be solo friendly. Odds are you’ll want groups for those few bosses but mostly for PvP.

Also mentioned in this topic is no instances.

WoW has 2 LFG tools. Auto group and manual group where the leader can vet a person first.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Pretty much all the games with "auto party system" ends up not having these systems used well. Why? People rather shout and examine their party members instead of getting random strangers. The chat function does exist after all. Auto party system usually just ends up being an useless function not even the lazy will end up using.

@chrightt said in Auto party filler ?:

Pretty much all the games with "auto party system" ends up not having these systems used well. Why? People rather shout and examine their party members instead of getting random strangers. The chat function does exist after all. Auto party system usually just ends up being an useless function not even the lazy will end up using.

I quite liked the auto party filler in FFXIV

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured